Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sorry Bee-Log readers !!!

~Technicalites the horror~Love jones

the horror!!!! computers no matter how much we love'em they'll never be truely your bestfriend. well after spending  countless hours on writing the greatest blog post of the century i saved the blogpost as pdf and then couldnt copy and paste it without something being left out...but sticking to the blog post buddy guidelines i coudnt leave any of the post behind...soo being the hogwarts
great wizard that i am i came across the great idea to re do it with not one but two post in one that way the last blog wouldnt be let down. but it was a grand master piece... so to relieve some stress i went to my highschools basketball game and lossed my voice screaming for my cousin as he balled out tonight but here's my question....how did you spend your early night???? you can @officialASLB on twitter,,,,Email me or comment below and maybe even mentioned in our little small place of paradise blog and also note that im starting a goodie basket giveaway to give to my followers it will have all the great stuff to... What would you like to see in the goodie basket just Hit me up on either of the known options and your favorite items will be found with a little letter on gratitude . because believe it or not i love all my blog twittah and pintrest followers
And thats a promise
    -Love Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment